- March 30, 2017
- Posted by: iAP
- Category: News
What is Education? Merriam-Webster defines it as the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge’. However, it much more value in the present day than just that. Today we are going to talk about the importance of education for this generation, and what fruit it bears in the lives of those who acquire it. So, let’s start!
IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION IN THE MODERN WORLD:
- The new generation has more diversity of things to learn, and older forms of education cannot succeed to teach them that. They are exposed to newer topics through media, and often it teaches them the wrong side of the things shown. So, modern education is important to give a positive outlook to the youngsters and children so that the world can be a brighter place than yesterday.
- Schools still tend to give children education the old way, and that doesn’t accomplish anything as those things matter little now. The education system test’s the child’s memory more than it values knowledge. Modern education tends to change that.
- New skill-developments are introduced and encouraged to be learnt, and old ones are devalued. Modern education gives knowledge to newer skills and helps to implement them in our lives.
- Technology has certainly advanced, with Smartphones replacing telephones and airplanes replacing ships and boats. The newer generation needs to know the unknown about our planet, and that information is not present in old books and courses. Hence, modern education plays an important role in teaching about the newest inventions and discoveries.
BENEFITS OF EDUCATION IN THE MODERN WORLD:
- The modern system of education broadens the learner’s mind and helps them understand the full details of a specific topic. It gives them the ability to understand how the task is done and now it is done best
- It helps students make their mark in the world. With rising competitiveness, new knowledge gives them the edge against others and helps them get the best jobs and to live their lives to the fullest.
- Modern education helps to teach students discipline. If you fail a class, you have to repeat it. It teaches you the consequences of your actions. It gives you a supportive environment to learn and makes you a more disciplined individual.
In light of the benefits and importance of education stated above, it can be concluded that modern education is important for the survival of the individual on the planet. With that in mind, you need to have the latest information, and schools still don’t give that, so in the end, you have to take online courses. Some can be found here. Happy learning!